x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

plazydor Page Icon Posted 2005-07-14 8:55 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello!

My friend give me one Handheld Compaq 2010C. Very interesting computer. This is my first Handheld PC.
Where can I find any programs and games for tih computer.

Thanks
 Top of the page
pengyou Page Icon Posted 2005-07-14 10:35 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

You may want to check http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=514&posts=10 for some general info on this pda.

I don't think there was an OS upgrade to 2.11 on this model. You might want to check that out because if there were you would have more options.

You best bet is to google using words like win ce 2.0 software. You also need to find out what kind of processor it has. I think it is MIPS? CE 2.0 software is cpu specific. When you are searching you also need to know that it is a handheld pc.

T

Top of the page
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2005-07-14 12:10 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

pengyou - 2005-07-14 10:35 AM

I don't think there was an OS upgrade to 2.11 on this model. You might want to check that out because if there were you would have more options.

Pengyou

Actually, there was an OS Upgrade to 2.11 (HPC Pro) for this model, but other than eBay, I have no idea where you would find it.

I still have an old 2010c collecting dusk somewhere - I had the upgrade, but I sold it years ago.
 Top of the page
pengyou Page Icon Posted 2005-07-14 12:41 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

How was typing on this? How big is the keyboard? I am interested in finding a monochrome hpc that uses AA cells and has pocket powerpoint. Does this unit have a way to connect to vga?

Top of the page
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2005-07-14 2:38 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

No touch typing, the keys are small and circular like on some calculators.

The 2010c has a color screen (no monochrome or BW) and uses a rechargable battery, not AA batteries.

Here is what it looks like (not a very good photo)

http://www.pocketpcfaq.com/wce/20/pics/compaq.jpg

Edited by Hurricane John 2005-07-14 2:44 PM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 10