x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

tiny book help...please!!!

louies dad Page Icon Posted 2014-05-06 3:03 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi all, newbie here. I was given a tiny book t-706 by a friend that couldn't figure out how to use it. There is no manual and quite frankly,I not having any better luck than did he,It is supposed to have wireless but I have no idea how to get it going. Can anyone help me with this thing? It looks like it would be a nice unit if it came with a user friendly o/s, which embedded E6.0 is not. I'm about to push it off onto some other unsuspecting fool and let it drive them crazy. Is this thing any good and will it ever make sense learning how to make it work for me?
Thanks.
Pat
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2014-05-06 12:17 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Tinybook is a very nicely built little netbook. We have quite a users. Did you read this thread:

http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=15149&start=1&highlight=tinybook+support&highlightmode=1

There should be an icon on the desktop to turn on the wifi. If not, if it has been deleted, you will need to go into the windows folder and find it to turn on the wifi.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 12