x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

pengyou Page Icon Posted 2005-07-25 12:22 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I have seen a number of those librettos for sale second hand here in China. They are pretty cool - I wish I had had enough cash with me that last time I saw them. I would have bought one on the spot.

Yes, batteries I will buy...and store...and recharge....I find that traveling by train in China stimulates my thinking so that I often find myself glued to my toys, either doing research or writing or listening to something new. I am hoping to be able to add surfing to my options.

Thanks for all of your advice!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-07-25 1:06 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

pengyou - 2005-07-25 6:22 PM

Yes, batteries I will buy...and store...and recharge....I find that traveling by train in China stimulates my thinking so that I often find myself glued to my toys, either doing research or writing or listening to something new. I am hoping to be able to add surfing to my options.

yeah batteries won't be a problem. surfing on a train isn't going to be something you'll be enjoying much though. you *can* do it but you'll get a lot of lag and timeouts etc... you'll be fine with IM though this is my experience with GPRS on trains. 3G could be better maybe. with GPRS, i'm still willing to surf a little when i really would like to
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.172 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 16