x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

36 days...

Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2014-10-04 11:11 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I've been down on the gulf coast for 36 days...average temp in the upper 80's to mid 90's. Had a great time...drove home this past couple of days and am now back in Michigan...temperature high today...46. Damn cold!

Time to start playing with HPCs again...

BTW, I did find a nice camera in my car. I'm not sure how it happened...I pulled into a shopping mall, went inside to shop, and when I came out the camera was sitting in the passenger side front seat. Not sure why, or who put it there either. I waited a good hour and finally gave up and went home. It was late at night and the mall was closing and there didn't seem to be anyone left...

This camera is a huge honker, but only 6.1MP. I did get nice 4GB CF card out of it though with lots of pictures on it...some (75-80) really not suitable for posting anywhere except an XXX adult site.

Strange things happen in my life...that is for sure....

(camera.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments camera.jpg (378KB - 1 downloads)
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2014-10-05 2:34 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

LOL! I remember, years ago, back in the black and white days ('70's and 80's), of freelance photographers coming into the office after shooting an assignment to have us soup their film. The first couple of frames were always X-rated, in hopes that it would persuade us to buy their pix... (it actually didn't make a difference).

Rick

Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2014-10-05 2:03 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

But this wasn't a professional...it was some guy and his wife and his two kids. There were other pictures showing them all on a Carnival cruise ship, others at some bible camp (for the kids I'm sure) and the rest were all of the mom except for 3 of some other girl with just her and one of the dad doing the nasty...

I always wondered how strange it would be to find pictures like that, but of someone I knew....

Anyways, I had to order a battery charger for the thing since the battery in it is dead. I'll stick to my simple little point and shoot cameras for myself. Soon as I can verify this thing works, it's going on eBay.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2014-10-05 6:22 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

So the guy sends his kids off to a Bible camp and then fools around on his wife? Oops! Maybe he's dumping the evidence . . .

What were you driving with the window wide open, Rich? A Jeep?
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2014-10-05 8:07 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I was driving my Buick Lesabre. I just hadn't locked the doors...so whoever put the camera there, opened the door, set it on the seat, and then closed it. And there are pictures of him, his wife, and kids all at the bible camp.

I can see why he goes there...he needs it...
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 30