x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Best suited Palmtop for agriculture work

dsres1
dsres1 Page Icon Posted 2005-07-20 1:07 AM
#
I work in Agriculture and take notes on field plots. I use excel spreadsheets very heavily. The 360LX seems to be the best fit for me because of their ability to view in bright sunlight. Its not that I am unhappy with the 360LX, I wish to know if you guys know of another palmtop that I could use, because I could use 2 more and the supply of 360LX's is diminishing.

Paul H.
 Top of the page
CybaCowboy
CybaCowboy Page Icon Posted 2005-07-20 2:11 AM
#
UsedHandhelds.com has at least one for sale, although it's a Port-a-geeze (I have no idea how to spell it!) model.

I'm pretty sure you'd be able to set the system language to English still though...
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2005-07-20 3:37 AM
#
H/PC Elder

CybaCowboy, welcome to the internet?
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=Portuguese

As for the original question... yes about all color HPCs are not very legible in bright sunlight. Just look for a black and white I guess, which I'm not familiar with...
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-07-20 7:04 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

CybaCowboy - 2005-07-20 8:11 AM

I'm pretty sure you'd be able to set the system language to English still though...

you can't. how would you be able to? excellent opportunity to learn portuguese..
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8