x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

HPC:Factor JLime Repository

1 2
svet-am Page Icon Posted 2017-10-22 3:53 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I used to do work with JLime on both the 728 and the 900c. I haven’t touched either in years and had subsequently deleted all of my local resources. I just got a new 900c gifted to me in a local LUG and have some time where I might be able to get this going with standard Yoxto/OE workflows rather than depending on JLime. What I need thought are either copies of the schematic (I thought we in the community had these at one time) or at the very least very high resolution and clear photos of the top and bottom of the main board. Anyone willing to help me out so I can get started without needing to rip my new one apart right away ?
 Top of the page
PVSpa Page Icon Posted 2018-03-25 12:09 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello, thank you so much for creating this repository! I'm new here, but I just wanted to let you guys know, in the Vargtass repository, folders "a" and "y" have no Packages folder or packages.sig file
 Top of the page
PVSpa Page Icon Posted 2018-03-25 3:14 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Whoops, "Y" does have the packages and packages.sig, it's only "a" that's missing them. My bad
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2018-03-30 8:57 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Everything that I could find, I uploaded. If anyone has the missig data, get in touch and I will suppliment it with your copy.
 Top of the page
kwhitegocubs Page Icon Posted 2018-07-07 11:54 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Okay, I just wanted to ask if we are supposed to include all 26 lines with the subdirectories /a, /b, /c, etc... OR if all of the lettered directories should just point to the general packages list.

The issue I am having is that when I went to update the list of packages, it says "signature not found" for everything. Now, when I try to get a list of packages it freezes on "loading conf file /etx/opkg/arch.conf

But arch.conf is blank... so I don't understand what is going on.
 Top of the page
Karpour Page Icon Posted 2018-07-08 6:30 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Philosopher

I've been meaning to try JLime for so long, I even designed their mascot back then, but apart from booting it once I didn't do much. By now I'm much more Linux-savvy, so I'd love to play around with again.

I was wondering if anyone would be up to with writing a "Getting Started" article for setting up JLime on the 720 that also goes a bit further!
 Top of the page
TapamN Page Icon Posted 2019-01-23 5:49 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

PVSpa - 2018-03-24 6:09 PM

Hello, thank you so much for creating this repository! I'm new here, but I just wanted to let you guys know, in the Vargtass repository, folders "a" and "y" have no Packages folder or packages.sig file

I'm the one who originally backed up the repositories. It took me multiple attempts to make a good backup without half the files randomly failing to download correctly. I kept my old attempts at backing it up just in case something like this happened. It's a bit late, but I found what appear to be good copies of the Packages and Packages.sig files for the A directory. So for anyone interested, I've attached them to this post.

Attachments
----------------
Attachments jlime a packages.zip (33KB - 12 downloads)
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2019-01-23 9:41 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Thank-you TapamN. I have restored those files to /vargtass/a for public consumption.

If you or anyone else have any more errata updates please let us know.
 Top of the page
sroland81 Page Icon Posted 2023-04-09 4:24 PM
#
Subscribers
Factorite (Junior)

Hi, i already donated to keep this alive. I have some webspace that i can donate to this repository if needed. Do you know what is the latest version of JLime for the MobilePro900? I see many releases but i'm missing the chronological order of them. Thanks and keep up!

Cheers!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2023-04-10 8:19 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Jornada 600 - Donkey / Vargtass / Shrek
Jornada 700 - Mongo
MP900 - Henchman
Raspberry Pi - Muffinman
 Top of the page
1 2