x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

"Life tases good!"........

Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2005-07-21 1:39 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I thought as well as the TRS forum, I will show off more of my skills here too, so for my latest object, complete with all over vynals (if it ever existed) of the Coca Cola advertisment. I made it for a few laughs.

If you think Coke was bad, there will be another one, of one of their competitors!
 Top of the page
corporate
corporate Page Icon Posted 2005-07-21 1:57 PM
#
Tasing is never good!

I kid, I kid.. Very nice work
 Top of the page
Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2005-07-21 2:23 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

corporate - 2005-07-21 6:57 PM

Tasing is never good!

I kid, I kid.. Very nice work

hehe

Anyway, those who are wondering, yes, some doors and other minor pieces are missing. In this computer game (Trainz), if you make a traincar and make it compatablie for what the company term as "Industry compatabile", you need to build the coach/wagon/car/whatever out of a few parts, such as the biggest part is the bodyshell, smaller ones as doors, etc. These need frames to animate and 2 files to determin the mesh and the animation. Unfortuately, the mesh and animation both don't seem to match up, so my desired animation (Doors swinging open, thats activated by a script at specific locations, such as stations) is currently not working properly.
There are also other bugs that need fixing too and there is more than the doors!
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-07-21 7:06 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Very Nice! ... maybe its time you considered opening up the decals on the train for virtual advertisements!

How about running an ad for hpcfactor.com!
 Top of the page
Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2005-07-22 4:22 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Snappy! - 2005-07-22 12:06 AM

Very Nice! ... maybe its time you considered opening up the decals on the train for virtual advertisements!

How about running an ad for hpcfactor.com!

Hmm, I must have a draft for that!
What font is used?
Also, will "HPC: FACTOR . COM" with the slogon "It's a matter of fact" and "For Windows Handheld Devices needs"?
Need to source some windows logos first (With a transparent background)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9