x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

help in developing about VOIP

vcaretr Page Icon Posted 2005-07-24 10:38 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I have changed the context button position in VOIP by modifying "context.h". The soft-key 1 can function properly. However, the function of the soft-key 2 does not
activate the context button above. If I use the touch screen control about the context button, the function can run. So, I would like to ask how to activate the soft-key so that the desire action can be activate.

thanks very much
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-07-25 8:26 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved to the Developers Arena
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-07-25 8:46 AM
#
H/PC Elder

vcaretr, Welcome aboard!

First off, some stats:

1) Platform/OS - HPCPro, HPC2000, WinCE.NET (4.x) or 5.0
2) Programming language
3) Device
4) SDK in use
 Top of the page
vcaretr Page Icon Posted 2005-07-25 11:02 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

1. Using Windows CE 5.0
2. Using C Language
3. Using ARMV4I processor embedded into the barphone
 Top of the page
chiark Page Icon Posted 2005-07-27 4:28 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

After googling around, the penny is dropping I think: are you targeting the smartphone device (small screen, two "softkeys" under the screen)? If so, the appearance is controlled through the smartphone menubar control... I've never used that, but there's good information in MSDN, and examples in there or the Programming Windows CE .net book by Doug Boling.

By soft key, if you mean one of the hardware buttons on a WinCE device then these are controllable using a variety of mechanisms.

if they're "application" buttons, then these by default launch an application associated with them in the registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Keys\, under 40C1 through to 40CF for 1 to 15.

You can stop the application launch behaviour by using the API call:
SHSetAppKeyWndAssoc (BYTE bVk, HWND hwnd) with C1 as the byte for app key 1, and hwnd the hwnd of the window you wish to handle the message. To reset behaviour, call with a hwnd of null. Your window will receive the virtual keycode as a WM_KEYDOWN and WM_KEYUP message.

Another more generic way of mapping hotkeys is to use the API Call:
BOOL RegisterHotKey (HWND hWnd, int id, UINT fsModifiers, UINT vk)
Check the API documentation for this as it's a little more involved, especially in its side effects if used wildly, but it might be what you need.

As I say, if you're using smartphone ignore the majority of this
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-07-27 11:38 AM
#
H/PC Elder

And to followup on what Chiark said, are you targeting the smartphone category of devices, or a particular device. It would help us help you better that way.
 Top of the page
vcaretr Page Icon Posted 2005-07-28 2:38 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thanks for you help
I have done it
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 10