x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS : Brand New MP780 For Sale

nktech Page Icon Posted 2005-07-25 4:51 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi, I have a friend of mine selling a Brand New MP780 that she purchased from TigerDirect.com. Its still in the box. She is a Brazilian Exchange Student and she didnt find any use for it so she wants to sell it. She also has purchased a 1 year extended warranty on the item. It comes with everything that should come with it in the box. Her asking price is $120 (shipping to the US is free). Please contact at danielascruzes@hotmail.com . Thanks guys!

Btw : I had to post this for her because she is new and does not know how to do so. So please, do not take this against me and I hope you understand that I am just trying to help her out.
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2005-07-25 8:33 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Oh I think it's ok to help your friend sell her HPC here

But perhaps there's a misunderstanding. The Tiger Direct MP780 should be "refurbished" units, meaning it's basically used but fully functional. Please verify if that is the case. Calling it "brand new" incorrectly would only lead to trouble
 Top of the page
nktech Page Icon Posted 2005-07-25 9:33 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Yes sorry, They are refurbished. Pardon me if i wasnt clear on that because i thought if i mentioned Tiger Direct it would be understood. Well, She is only here till March of next year and she expected the MP780 to be something other than what it actually is. I would have bought it myself from her but i already have a MP780. Please contact her at the email address i have listed in the first post. Thanks!
 Top of the page
bruisedquasar Page Icon Posted 2005-07-26 2:39 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

nktech - 2005-07-25 9:33 PM

she expected the MP780 to be something other than what it actually is.

I tried but I cannot resist asking this: What did your friend think it is?

--Bruised
 Top of the page
nktech Page Icon Posted 2005-07-27 5:52 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi, well to answer your question i just asked her the same question. She said, well i bought it and then i realized i had no real use for it. So its never been used and it also has an extended warranty on it.

Edited by nktech 2005-07-27 5:53 PM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9