x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS (Worldwide): Jornada 720 $220 USD + S&H

matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-07-27 12:12 AM
#
H/PC Elite

Hi everybody!.

I just bought some Jornadas from a mexican company that had approximately 27 units, i've already sold seven of them in a mexican auction site, and now i'm offering them to you.

The units are almost brand new, they have like 3-6 months of very light use, but they are in a very good condition. Every unit comes with it's power & sync cables, manuals (in spanish), software CD and docking station. The units have an english operating system, but come with some spanish characters in the keyboard (ñ, acute accent, opening question and exclamation marks), which in no way affect the normal operation of the units. I guarantee each unit for a 30 day period, against any factory defect that hinders normal operation. Also, i give a 15 day, no questions, full refund guarantee. That means if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase within the first fiftheen days, you can return it and i'll refund the actual cost of the unit (S&H charges are not refundable)

Cost is a fixed $220 USD + shipping and handling charges. i'd be willing to send the item anywhere in the world, with the following conditions

-I accept payment via:
Paypal (echeck or account balance only, no CC)
Western union money order
International bank transfer
Cashiers check

-I can ship either by DHL, FedEx, or Express Mail Service (called Mexpost here in Mexico). If you'd like me to quote the S&H charges for you, please give me your full address and the company you'd like me to ship with. I'll only charge actual S&H charges.

Right now i can quote EMS fees, which are as follows (based on a 3 to 4 kg package ~6.5-8.5 lb).
>>North and center America and Caribbean sea region: $31 USD
>>South America and Europe: $53.5 USD
>>Rest of the world: $70 USD
Insurance is a fixed $11 USD, to anywhere in the world (5% of the item's cost

-I can accept any escrow service, provided that you cover the cost of it.

-Payment must be done fully before the items get shipped.

-For check payment, check must clear before the item gets shipped

If you're interested, PM me, and hurry up. i've sold one a day, so at this pace, they won't last a month!

Edited by matrixcore 2005-07-27 12:33 AM
 Top of the page
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-07-28 10:44 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Sorry folks!. all sold now!. Admins are free to delete this thread now
 Top of the page
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-07-28 10:44 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Sorry folks. all sold now!. Admins are free to delete this thread now
 Top of the page