x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

backup utility for NEC 780 upgraded to 790

Scarlet~Witch
Scarlet~Witch Page Icon Posted 2005-07-28 1:55 PM
#
Hi!

I remember reading somewhere that it was possible to "copy" all the programs on my NEC 790.
can anyone of you super nice people direct me to either a web site or a forum thread that splains how to do this? just in case i have to do another hard reset?
and how would i go about getting the backup program i keep hearing about "B" sommat Bsquare? crap..i can't remember that!! GRR!
i had to spend a good chunk of me day reloading my programs..
ohohoh! and further, how would i go about loading all the important stuff onto the perm mem in the 790? i mean where pocket word is kept and the like? then the backup wouldna be so important.
there is so much i am learning for this lil baby !! i am LUVVVIN it!!
Take care!
Have Fun Storming the Castle!!
Scarlet

PS: i am sending this messagte this way because i cannot get the settings back to normal on the reply form when i am logged in. i am actualy not a NOT as technicaly challenged as it seems. i've only known about pocket pc's exhisted for roughly 6 months tops. glad i found em though!! BOOYAH!
 Top of the page
Scarlet~Witch on 56k
Scarlet~Witch on 56k Page Icon Posted 2005-07-28 1:59 PM
#
ok, i'm realy embarrased now, as i realise i forgot the danged subject..has to do with backup memory stuff, MOD(S)? help? please, can you fix the subject? *sigh* i am ging to go have a nice cuppa and chill out.
Ciao!
Scarlet
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-07-28 7:07 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

well i think you have bsquare backup on your 790 (if it isn't an upgraded 780). if you can't find it we'll try to help

um, i'm trying to figure out how to change your topic's title.. no worries though
 Top of the page
Scarlet~Witch
Scarlet~Witch Page Icon Posted 2005-07-28 8:36 PM
#
oh that is such a bummer! i do have one of the upgraded 780's. dang it. figures. good thing i am keeping all the files i needed on my desktop, and after tonight will be on CD. might take me a while to reload it all, but least i'll have it. specialy the way freeware pops up, then disapears.
yeah, doing all freeware. can't afford otherwise. any idea where i might be able to find a copy of bsquare?
i am soooo going to get meself a 900!!
if you only KNEW how many sites and searches i have done this past week..you'd be either swigging a pint, or raving mad.
i have gotten the best help here!! that rocks!!
Thanks!
~*HUGS*~ all round!
Scarlet
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-07-28 9:09 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

no worries! i think some other user has had the very same problem recently.. do a search here on the forums. and there you can find others who's going to help you (provide you with a copy of the bsquare backup software i guess )
congrats on the 900.. you'll have the backup app on the CD, if you don't get the CD with the unit, i'll help you with that.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8