x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

surrealmonk Page Icon Posted 2005-07-30 12:07 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

Hello folks, been quite a while since I've posted on here... Unfortunately, life has taken a turn for the poorer, and I am being forced to sell my MobilePro 900c. I figured I'd give my fellow HPC enthusiasts first crack at it... I will keep this offer up here for the next two days before putting it on eBay.

The unit is in excellent condition, the only problem I have with it is that the rubber flap covering the USB ports won't stay shut, a very small issue. Everything else works great, and the battery holds a charge. I am willing to let this great device go for the low price of $450 + s&h. Charger and USB sync cable are included, and if you have service through the former AT&T Wireless, I'll even throw in a Sierra Wireless Aircard 710.

Due to the urgency of my financial need, immediate payment via Paypal or Western Union is required. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.109 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9