x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Task bar on PHH (ce.net 4.1)

mmarks Page Icon Posted 2005-07-30 12:40 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Is there a way I can 'smart remove' the task bar in ce.net 4.1 on my bSquare PHH?
What I mean is, get rid of it so my programs use the whole screen, but have a way to get it back again (similar to HPC2000 hide taskbar)

Also, the one program I miss more than any other is Monopoly. I own both the PPC and the HPC versions, but neither work on ce.net (the HPC version only seems to have SH3 and MIPs objects).

anyone has any success with this or any suggestions?

When I run the exec compatability check on the PPC version, it tells me of functions that coredll.dll does not support.

Mike
 Top of the page
skyfox01_99 Page Icon Posted 2005-07-30 5:36 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Unfortunately the PHH interface doesn't have an "auto-hide" feature. However if you are willing to sacrifice the "Today" screen and the phone/message notifications you can revert back to the bog standard CE shell which does have the auto-hide feature.
 Top of the page
mmarks Page Icon Posted 2005-07-31 2:27 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Thanks for that - I saw the post on the shell interface - it is brilliant - but how does the task bar hide?
 Top of the page
skyfox01_99 Page Icon Posted 2005-07-31 7:50 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

To hide the standard shell taskbar go to "Start>Settings>Taskbar & Startmenu". Make sure that the "Auto Hide" checkbox is checked.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9