x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

How to limit remote desktop to 640x240 resolution?

1 2
corporate
corporate Page Icon Posted 2005-08-05 4:42 PM
#
cmonex - 2005-08-05 12:56 PM

yeah the dialog boxes are a pain sometimes.. using tab often solves the problem though.

Yep, tab and enter are working out well for me.

I wanted the resolution for chatting on Xchat & Gaim mostly, and it's nice not to have to scroll around to change windows. Thanks for all the help!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-08-05 5:07 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

corporate - 2005-08-05 10:42 PM

I wanted the resolution for chatting on Xchat & Gaim mostly, and it's nice not to have to scroll around to change windows. Thanks for all the help!

yeah.. i use rdp for mirc (it's like xchat but much better... ) oh and browsing, emails, IM, and a lot more..
 Top of the page
corporate
corporate Page Icon Posted 2005-08-05 6:26 PM
#
cmonex - 2005-08-05 3:07 PM

corporate - 2005-08-05 10:42 PM

yeah.. i use rdp for mirc (it's like xchat but much better... )

Oh, them's fightin' words!

To each their own, I suppose. I just switched back from mIRC after using it for 6 months, I'm just a bit of a floozy like that I suppose.
 Top of the page
Nick Charlton Page Icon Posted 2005-08-06 6:01 AM
#
H/PC Elite

It doesn't seem to be good on server admin though. I can't see any of the 2000 Server controls.

But it doesn't bother me that much, browsings exellant, but installing mIRC on my server was never a great idea.

Nick
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.242 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9