x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

ProgramSynthesiser is back!

sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-08-05 5:22 PM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Yay! Well I have not even begun to go through all the new threads and other parts of the forum, but it seems like a lot is getting done! But I cannot tell for sure.

Do I bring new knowledge with me? Well, I know how to solder now... (1 melted tips, some damage to the pcb, and 3 coldheat tips later...)

I am still working on learning C++, at the moment I cannot do more than make a simple text program.

Oh yes, I do not have a full server operating yet, or all the links up, but my new site is located at http://programsynth.homelinux.net. It will be under a massive change soon, but for now that is what I have. And it is only available while my pc is on.

IRC server? When it compiles. The whole forum will be invited once I get it to work. If anyone has advice on the config file for ircd...yeah - PM me.

It looks like it is getting easier to get linux on the 720 by some threads I see, and the new UNIX section. (Argh for some reason I can't get a working console, but matrixcore fixed that, right?)

That's it.

-Hey Snappy! How's it going?

EDIT: ACK inetd doesn't like me!

Edited by ProgramSynthesiser 2005-08-05 5:26 PM
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-08-05 7:00 PM
#
H/PC Elder

hey PS! I just came online and was reading some posts with your replies and I was scrutinizing the post date and time and I was like ... "hmmm ... is someone masquerading as our good ol' PS? "

Welcome back my friend!
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2005-08-05 7:28 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Welcome back! PS
Do I bring new knowledge with me? Well, I know how to solder now... (1 melted tips, some damage to the pcb, and 3 coldheat tips later...)

I know what you mean! I pulled every pad on one side of a PCB on a fine pitch IC at work the other day, and I was the one who was inspecting. Sucks! Anyway I'm glad your back.
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2005-08-06 2:49 AM
#
H/PC Elder

ProgramSynthesiser - 2005-08-05 2:22 PM

Yay!

I think I just crap my pants
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-08-06 5:44 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle