x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Need software for Windows CE 6.0 netbook and Reset

kalloggs40 Page Icon Posted 2021-09-28 12:34 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi everyone my first post here pls be nice. :-) lol

Anyways i was wondering if theres any sites with just Windows CE 6.0 software, it seems that my small chinese netbook with VM8650 CPU only works with .cab files when installing games. I managed to find some games like Leos Flight sim which work fine but most other games are for Pocket PC format which is portrait style and i need landscape games/software.

Also does anyone know how to do a cold boot its running slow? Theres no setting to reset the device everywhere i looked. Is it possible to do it on regedit? i dont know the location in the registry. If it cant be done is there any way to get a cleaner of some sort like CCleaner for windows CE 6.0?

Edited by kalloggs40 2021-09-28 12:36 AM
 Top of the page
kalloggs40 Page Icon Posted 2021-09-28 1:25 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I found a software package for Windows CE 6.0 and most work now if anyone else needs it https://ebookarchive.org/details/winCE6soft
 Top of the page
A2TMFK Page Icon Posted 2021-11-13 11:24 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I as well wasn't able to find the way to turn the device off in Windows, so look for a physical reset button / take out the battery / let it die
As for the software you just gotta test everything and experiment. Even some WM6 apps could run on my CE6 arm navigator
 Top of the page
hpc:factor« View previous thread · Windows Embedded CE 6.0 & 7.0 · View next thread »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.062 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 10
Server Time now is: Sunday, 5 December 2021 - 14:33