x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Biofeedback on Jornada 720

star222 Page Icon Posted 2005-08-06 7:49 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

I'm a mobile psychologist and would be very very much happy to find one day a biofeedback software-hardware that would work on Jornada 720 (ex: stress control with a skin sensor) . Could be WinCE or Pocket DOS compatible or may be Linux. I'm ready to work hard or pay someone to help me on this (drivers or special adapters (USB or serial)) . I'm not an expert but I'm patient and I am ready to try any suggestion. If anyone has an idea, I would really appreciate. This would be a first try according to me in psychology to use a PDA type machine to perform this. It exists for windows PC, but adapting it to Jornada 720 is a bit too much difficult for me at first glance . Thanks Denis, Canada
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-08-06 8:07 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Welcome,

As I said over email, PocketDOS can initiate COM port passthrough, which may broaden your horizon. The serial port you (may) use to sync is a run of the mill serial port just with a special connector ont he side of the device. You can use gender changers to hook it up to other hardware.

If there is anything close to what you need, Henri would probably be the man to know. So do give him a shout.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.265 - Cached queries : 40 - Executed queries : 28