x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Community Outreach (Reddit, etc)

torch Page Icon Posted 2022-08-03 1:47 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Sometimes my Reddit app will inform me of suggested posts I'd like to follow. One of which was someone who acquired a MobilePro 790 recently and was looking for tips/tricks about it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OldHandhelds/comments/w4ycu6/was_digging_in_an_old_drawer_behind_a_box_and/

Anyway, I made a comment mentioning HPC:Factor. I know forums are sadly on their wayside, even I'm guilty of not coming here as often as I should. I just wonder if we (I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do obviously hhahaha) should keep an eye out on Reddit, or other places, and bring up the site when we can. There's a wealth of information, especially the SCL, which is probably the only place on the internet we can find some of this stuff. I'm sure there's a lot of people who got back into H/PCs with the COVID boredom who could benefit from this site's info...
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2022-08-03 7:31 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Sounds like you just volunteered yourself to take on that mantle
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2022-08-22 4:06 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Will do! I reached out on a second post giving you all a shout out. I love that Vintage Handhelds Reddit page.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8