x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Softmaker Office programs seem to unregister themselves when on Wifi

I dunk for bananas Page Icon Posted 2022-11-27 8:51 PM
#
Avatar image of I dunk for bananas
H/PC Elite

Strange issue, I have all the Softmaker programs on my devices and they have all previously been activated and work. Though strangely, whenever I start one of the programs and I'm connected to the internet, it will refuse to run until I activate it, again. Launching it when disconnected works totally fine. This is especially annoying for the email client.
Any ideas why that could be?

edit: alright, even stranger, my device wasn't even connecting to the internet. Just having the Wifi on seems to cause it to want me to register again. Strange

Edited by I dunk for bananas 2022-11-27 9:14 PM
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2022-11-28 12:32 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

What version are you trying?
I own 2010 and was able to activate it on my ce4.2 mp900
 Top of the page
I dunk for bananas Page Icon Posted 2022-11-28 4:27 PM
#
H/PC Elite

torch - 2022-11-28 12:32 AM

What version are you trying?
I own 2010 and was able to activate it on my ce4.2 mp900

Also 2010 here! To clarify, activating it works just fine, it just seems to disregard that it's already activated whenever the wifi is on
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2022-11-28 4:46 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

I see. Can you try emailing their support email ? They were able to assist me with a separate issue I had with 2010 this last summer. They’re very friendly and helpful. May be worth a try
 Top of the page
I dunk for bananas Page Icon Posted 2022-11-28 10:01 PM
#
H/PC Elite

torch - 2022-11-28 4:46 PM

I see. Can you try emailing their support email ? They were able to assist me with a separate issue I had with 2010 this last summer. They’re very friendly and helpful. May be worth a try

Sent them an email! Though are you sure they're still providing support for 2010?
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2022-11-28 10:02 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Oh, I doubt they'd offer a patch, I was just saying maybe they know some kind of workaround - they were able to assist me with getting my installer .cabs for my 2010 license (since I lost the files)
 Top of the page
I dunk for bananas Page Icon Posted 2022-11-30 8:25 AM
#
H/PC Elite

I've contacted support now and they don't really seem to believe I have a valid license, since it was bundled with my device. They told me that I need to prove my ownership, otherwise they can't help me "with such an old system"
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 65 - Executed queries : 8