x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

ftxBrowser hangs...

abyssknight
abyssknight Page Icon Posted 2005-08-09 8:46 PM
#
After testing some VB apps and installing VNC Viewer... ftxBrowser now hangs if I try to close it. Period.

Any ideas?

.8w is the latest MIPS release, if anyone has a .9f binary for MIPS let me know.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-08-09 9:44 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

well.. don't close ftxbrowser! (i mean it doesn't use too many resources..)

ok, ok, there must be a better solution!
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2005-08-09 10:09 PM
#
H/PC Elder

might be Linksys driver issue. Try the prism ref driver, it doesn't call mfcce300.dll IIRC.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-08-09 10:18 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

huh, aren't the linksys drivers native hpc2000 ones? then this could be the case yeah (though i don't think these would be the symptoms)
well, intersil prism reference drivers (download available from the CESD) don't call mfcce except the config utility. so it gets loaded right from the start... sorry. (but at least it surely calls the hpc2000 version of mfcce )
 Top of the page
abyssknight
abyssknight Page Icon Posted 2005-08-09 10:31 PM
#
It worked before with the Linksys driver, so I don't think that's it... It seems like eVB when it loaded my test files in it copied over some bad dlls.

Im not too sure which ones those were, but my guess is that those are the culprits.

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8