x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:USA] HP Jornada 720 (Boston or Miami)

Saffie Page Icon Posted 2023-03-08 1:55 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Selling a Jornada 720 USA version in really good shape, just some minos scratchs on the plastic... I just do not have time to use it. Includes: charger, stylus, docking, pcmcia wifi card, compact flash adapter for sd cards.

Im currently in Chile and do not have ebay (only DHL available down here but seems that ebay do not work with them), but I'll be at Boston and Miami next week for work in case there is someone around those areas that is interested.... no problem to check it in person.

Price idea: USD 280

Can have a look at it on this link: https://articulo.mercadolibre.cl/MLC-1345986052-hp-jornada-720-pda-handheld-_JM#position=1&search_layout=stack&type=item&tracking_id=c302deaa-5e5b-4692-b900-60d1d9945b3f

Edited by C:Amie
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2023-03-08 2:37 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Saffie - 2023-03-08 6:55 AM

Im currently in Chile and do not have ebay (only DHL available down here but seems that ebay do not work with them), but I'll be at Boston and Miami next week for work in case there is someone around those areas that is interested.... no problem to check it in person.

Have you considered (if it's an option) on eBay, just adding an "Economy Shipping Option" and just adding a flat rate that way for your DHL - just be careful with that, because obviously Flat Rate shipping can vary significantly based on where the buyer is. Otherwise, you could get an estimate for shipping to the US/EU/UK and just make that amount your "Flat Rate Shipping" fee.

Obviously, you're welcome to sell this way you were doing, I was just giving you ideas..
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2023-03-08 3:00 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I have edited your post title, this once. Please read the posting rules in the future as next time your post will be deleted without notice.
 Top of the page
Saffie Page Icon Posted 2023-03-08 3:23 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thank you for the suggestion, and yes, but the problem with flat rate is that the shipping rate is bruttaly different if the shipment goes from here to USA or EU .... I'll check if it's possible to restrict markets¿?

Thanks again!
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2023-03-08 3:27 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

I think you can restrict markets but I think it’s either / or. Meaning you’d have to do only USA or only EU.
Just if it’s the US you restrict it to, be careful because while the code 48 states should THEORETICALLY be more consistent with pricing, the states of Alaska, Hawaii, territory of Puerto Rico may be vastly different. So I’d keep that in mind if you can restrict those too. If that makes sense ?
 Top of the page
Saffie Page Icon Posted 2023-03-08 3:28 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

C:Amie - 2023-03-08 3:00 PM

I have edited your post title, this once. Please read the posting rules in the future as next time you post will be deleted without notice.

Thank you C:Amie.... sorry about that!
 Top of the page
Saffie Page Icon Posted 2023-03-08 3:50 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

torch - 2023-03-08 3:27 PM

I think you can restrict markets but I think it’s either / or. Meaning you’d have to do only USA or only EU.
Just if it’s the US you restrict it to, be careful because while the code 48 states should THEORETICALLY be more consistent with pricing, the states of Alaska, Hawaii, territory of Puerto Rico may be vastly different. So I’d keep that in mind if you can restrict those too. If that makes sense ?

It makes perfect sense.... thanks a lot again mate!! I'll do that
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 9