x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

MP780 Video Problem

Andrew2
Andrew2 Page Icon Posted 2005-08-12 6:25 PM
#
I am having trouble playing video on my Mp780 The program I am using to play these video is TCPMP every time I open a video my MP freezes and the only way to get out of the freeze is a reset. The types of video I have tried are MPEG and AVI. Does anyone know why this is happening and or how I can fix it any help would be greatly be apresheated.
 Top of the page
abyssknight
abyssknight Page Icon Posted 2005-08-12 7:06 PM
#
I believe this is a common issue with that player. Have you tried any of the other ones? (I'm not entirely sure, a search would probably yield some results though.)

I do know however, that you will probably need to reencode the videos to 8 frames or so a second (see PocketDVD).

That's probably not too helpful though if you're having lockups... but I thought I'd give you what I know. Good luck.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-08-12 7:40 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Read the thrad in the reviews section on TCPMP, there is a link to a patched build for VR4000 processors.
 Top of the page
Andrew2
Andrew2 Page Icon Posted 2005-08-12 9:13 PM
#
What other Video program do you recommed for my HPC. Nec Mobile 780. With MIPS 4000 FamilyProcessor 32 MB of ram and a 1 GB SanDisk-SDP.

Microsoft Windows CE Handheld PC Edition Version 3.01
Core System Version 2.11
Pocket Explorer Version 3.01
Pocket Outlook Version 3.01
 Top of the page
Andrew2
Andrew2 Page Icon Posted 2005-08-12 11:38 PM
#
C:Amie - 2005-08-12 5:40 PM

Read the thrad in the reviews section on TCPMP, there is a link to a patched build for VR4000 processors.

I found the link but it is dead
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-08-13 6:49 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

It's working here. See the last page, not the penultimate.

Wodeon:
http://www.geocities.jp/omiokone/wodeon/indexE.htm
 Top of the page
Maxx Page Icon Posted 2005-08-19 5:26 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Sorry, but where is "review section on tcpmp"? On the cpmp site? In some text files on the hpc or pc? In the tcpmp player on the hpc?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.172 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 12