x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Sigmarion 3 German MUI File

1 2
torch Page Icon Posted 2023-10-11 1:48 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Found some info not sure if there was a different German version but here’s what I found :
This thread
https://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=6419&start=1
Page 3
astuermer - 2006-11-01 10:23 AM

Jax184 - 2006-10-20 8:51 PM

I'm currently making a new english language conversion for the Sig3. At the moment it's a modified version of the existing one, but it'll be a fair bit different by the time it's done.
It occured to me that it would be quite easy to adapt the program for other languages at this point. Would there be interest in a german/french/spanish version of the patch?

Hi Jax,

There is already a german version of a sigmarion III patch available for months.
Look at www.sigmarion.at (german/english) website with lots of sig3 hacks and of course the german language pack

PS: I've got WinCE CAB Manager full version, so I think we can work together if you want.

Best regards & luck,
Andreas

Jax184 - 2006-11-01 12:32 PM

No offense, but I tried the German version when I was looking for solutions to several problems, and I was unimpressed by it. There were too many places that I felt were poorly done, or at least unfinished.
This coming from someone who's only released a buggy beta...

Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2023-10-11 5:59 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

Thank you for the information, torch.

I've tried accessing www.sigmarion.at through archive.org, but it seems it redirects to Flash Player site.
It would have been interesting to see what files there were on that site.

At least we have some files to preserve.

-stingraze
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2023-10-11 6:10 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

I even did the url file search for that url on archive.org and it was only swf files. No actual file downloads.

Oh well, I’m still glad you had your file archives though.

Edited by torch 2023-10-11 6:10 AM
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8