x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Most useable handheld in 2024?

HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2024-01-18 3:45 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

I've been thinking about this for a while, going through my various handhelds ranging from WinCE devices to Psion and others, I wonder "Which one of these are the most usable in 2024?".

I'm sure usable has a lot of different meanings to folks around here. I.e., can I store contacts? Yes? Then it's usable! etc.

The way I think of usable, I'm thinking of connectivity (wifi / internet in general) like eMail and perhaps even web browsing. Contacts, calendar, notes and perhaps syncing with either a phone or laptop.

I love my old Psion devices, the Psion 5 has been on my radar since my late teens as I'd always play with one at Office Depot when I got the chance! However, beyond contacts and notes it doesn't do much else.

My various Palm devices are really handy as well, my Texas Instruments Avigo as well. Simple devices that do simple things well, but again limited.

I believe the most usable device I own is the NEC MP900 with Hmonex's custom ROM. Works like a champ, especially with NpopUK.

How about your ideas?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9