x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Wave Land Silver driver

WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-02-17 5:22 PM
#
H/PC Elite

I dont own a PC of any type, but i know theres a way of getting a hold of the driver for this PCMCIA wireless card that i just need to install on the machine itself and it will install. Where can i get just that file ?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2024-02-17 5:26 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

They're in the HCL, just search it for WaveLAN Silver
 Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-02-17 5:41 PM
#
H/PC Elite

But they are exe files. I need the .cab for just installing directly on my 680e. I dont have a PC to run active sync and install the driver. Can anyone email me the file that i can run directly onto myself 680e without a PC being involved ?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2024-02-17 6:04 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Look for inflated.zip files, which i have provided and contain the CAB's. You can get an unzip app for CE if you can't use a PC/Mac to inflate a zip file.
 Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-02-17 6:24 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Ok i downloaded the inflate.zip. So i should just put it on my 680e and open it on there ?
 Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-02-17 6:28 PM
#
H/PC Elite

I ordered a USB C CF reader so i can move files from my Mac to the CF cards. But it hasnt arrived yet. I guess ill have to wait on that to come.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2024-02-17 7:20 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Just pull the cab out that you want.
 Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-02-17 7:46 PM
#
H/PC Elite

^ Thats the plan but i gotta get the files from my mac to my 680e. Thats why a few weeks ago i ordered a USB C to CF adaptor. That way i can at least move files from computer to CF and pop it into the unit. I know i cant install all the software i want but as of now i just want to get the updates for the 680e installed (like the 65k color update) and be able to maybe check my mail. Other than that i plan on just using the unit for word. I like these for keeping track of my baseball card collection.

I have a 690 on its way as well.

Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-02-17 7:46 PM
#
H/PC Elite

^ Thats the plan but i gotta get the files from my mac to my 680e. Thats why a few weeks ago i ordered a USB C to CF adaptor. That way i can at least move files from computer to CF and pop it into the unit. I know i cant install all the software i want but as of now i just want to get the updates for the 680e installed (like the 65k color update) and be able to maybe check my mail. Other than that i plan on just using the unit for word. I like these for keeping track of my baseball card collection.

I have a 690 on its way as well.

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 66 - Executed queries : 9