x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Game Bot and NES emulator

1 2
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-02-25 1:34 PM
#
H/PC Elite

I just got my email i sent the guy who made GnuBoy back, so he either has a new email or he isnt doing this stuff anymore etc. If anyone knows a newer email addy let me know, i have no issue buying the program to unlock it. :-)

Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-03-04 3:22 AM
#
H/PC Elite

I found a Gameboy emulator for DOS and its free and runs pretty good as long as you use this command in DOS before you start the program. zBoy is the name of it and im using the latest version 0.71. I found it on archive.

SETSCRN DSA ON

This solves glitchy and flickering effects with graphics. I finally played Paper Boy for the first time since the early 90s ! Im going back in time ! :-)

But seeing i cant find contact the person who made the Windows CE version so i can purchase it, this was a nice find.

But in the future if anyone finds a way of contacting the person who made the CE emulator let me know.

Edited by WallyB110 2024-03-04 3:24 AM
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2024-03-04 3:54 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Which GameBoy emulators have you tried?
For windows ce

Edited by torch 2024-03-04 3:54 AM
 Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-03-04 3:57 AM
#
H/PC Elite

GnuBoy and PalmGB. GnuBoy runs perfect but you only get a 2min demo. Im glad for now i have the DOS emulator. I think im gonna find that some of these programs, finding the person who designed or made it is gonna be impossible. Gotta remember were going back 20 some odd years in some cases even more. Id pay the $20 to unlock it, but no luck on getting in touch with them.

I'd install PocketDOS and buy that and install the GB emulator for DOS on your Palmtop. For now thats the only option we have. I have run 3 games so far and as i said i played Paper Boy ! for about 30 mins haha. Im such a nerd, feel like a kid again tho :-)

Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2024-03-04 4:27 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Please link me which exact version of gnuboy you’re trying to use from the scl
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 10