x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[REQ:UK] Dead/Faulty NEC MobilePro for project

alexmclean Page Icon Posted 2024-02-26 12:05 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I'm curious about modernising the internals of a NEC MobilePro, preferably a 900 - retaining the form factor and keyboard.

I wouldn't feel good about tearing apart a working HPC. And anyway, they're getting quite hard to find. What I'm hoping for is a MobilePro which is mechanically solid (case, hinges etc), good keyboard, but dead motherboard and/or screen. Battery is a bonus, but I can probably figure something out if not.

There's one on eBay right now, but they don't ship outside of Australia (item if you're interested)

I've put UK in the title, but I'm also travelling through Brazil, Canada & maybe the US over the next few weeks/months if that's more convenient.

Does anyone have a dead MobilePro that they don't need?
 Top of the page
andrej2112 Page Icon Posted 2024-02-27 1:29 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

That in australia is with great price, but how to buy it? Vinegar lcd is repairable easily....
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2024-02-29 2:20 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Have you tried messaging the seller to see if they would ship outside as an exception ? Maybe a good idea to try
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10