x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-03-03 9:27 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Ok this is very weird. I reset my device the 690 (full reset). It turns on and i get to the screen to setup. I press Enter and it wont do anything. NONE of the keys work. Except the On/Off and the soft reset button. After about 30 mins i decided to try the keyboard in my working machine the 680e and it works fine. I even tried putting the 690 keyboard in and still no luck. Has anyone had this happen and if so what was the cure. Should i leave the unit unplugged with the batteries out for awhile and see if that does it ? When i reset the unit holding S i get to the dynamstics screen but the keyboard doesnt work so i cant do anything. What is going on ! ? Help !
 Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-03-03 9:47 PM
#
H/PC Elite

OK i left the batteries out of the unit and just put them back in and the unit powers up fine. No idea what that was all about as ive never had that happen before. Phew. I was like NOOOOOO!!!!...... lol.

Sorry for the false alarm ;-)
 Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2024-03-03 10:05 PM
#
H/PC Elite

One thing i did NOT know about was pressing the reset button and holding S down brings you to a diagnostics screen. Guess ya learn something new everyday. I guess this is why ya keep manuals ;-)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9