x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:GLOBAL] ArchiMark's Mega Handheld Sale

ArchiMark Page Icon Posted 2024-04-18 5:21 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

Here are a variety of HPCs for you to choose from. Love all these devices, but due to stressful, time-consuming job don’t have time to use them anymore, plus eyesight issues make it hard for me to comfortably use small displays, it’s time to let others enjoy them.

Would be great if these devices find a good home from people on HPC Factor. If not, I’ll list them on eBay....

All in good condition, unless noted otherwise, sold as-is.

If you’re interested to buy, have questions, want photos of a device, comments, etc, do NOT post here or PM me.

Please EMAIL me as my inbox here is pretty full and I check email regularly so you’ll get a much faster reply.

My email is:

m s r e b n i k @earthlink.net (remove spaces to the left of the ‘@’)

Email me for shipping cost (not included in prices below). Include country and postal code so that I can determine shipping cost. Typically ship via USPS with trackable service. However, due to USPS shipping restrictions regarding shipping lithium batteries, devices with lithium batteries will need to be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.

Thanks,

Mark

In group photo below, starting from front row:

Row 1

Sharp Zaurus ZR-5800 (w/ manuals, fax modem, AC charger, stylus, & box. Sharp ZR-AP2C sync & data transfer app w/ disks and link cable, & box. Rupp Lynx sync app CD, most recent version)
$289 plus shipping

Row 2 (Left to Right):

Psion 3MX with leather case, 512K storage card, cable, charger, Psion 3MX User Guide,
Psion Series 3 Programming book)
$199 plus shipping

HP 200 LX DOS Palmtop PC (8MB RAM, double-speed, charger, manuals, custom leather case)
$699 plus shipping

PinePhone Pro (linux, with charger, cable, keyboard, hub, boxes)
$389 plus shipping

Row 3 (Left to Right):

Tidalwave PS-1000 DOS Palmtop PC (branded Prolinear)
$269 plus shipping

Sharp PC-3100 DOS Palmtop PC (w/charger)
$389 plus shipping

Tidalwave PS-1000 DOS Palmtop PC
$210 plus shipping

Row 4 (Left to Right):

(3) NEC Ardata CA-2000T (Japan market devices, has various built-in apps, underlying OS is DOS, in Japanese, but you can do text files in English), Floppy Drive, Charger, (6) manuals). One works well, but other two did not turn on for me. Maybe you can get those two to work, otherwise, good for extra parts.
$99 plus shipping

Row 5 (Left to Right):

Sigmarion 3 (converted mostly to English from Japanese, re-celled battery, charger)
$189 plus shipping

One Netbook 7” One Mix Yoga 3S (can dual boot Windows/Linux, touchscreen, display can fold back like tablet, charger, stylus, box)
$589 plus shipping

Lenovo Thinkpad 14” X Carbon Generation 9 (dual boot Windows/Linux, still warranty until mid-July, charger, box)
$765 plus shipping

Row 6 (Left to Right):

Panasonic CF-SX2 12” (dual boot Windows/Linux, built-in DVD drive, new battery, charger)
$249 plus shipping

Psion Netbook Pro (WinCE, charger, leather case)
$119 plus shipping

Top of the page
AximUser Page Icon Posted 2024-04-19 4:53 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Some great devices there!
 Top of the page
ArchiMark Page Icon Posted 2024-04-20 9:47 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

Thanks.....

The 3 NEC Ardata's are now SOLD!

Still lots of great machines available....

Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2024-04-23 4:44 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Congratulations!
I love the cases you have for them too
 Top of the page
Jake Page Icon Posted 2024-04-23 6:10 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Choking on the stench of ambition in Washington DC
Not only form-fitting cases, but Mark's 200LX's case is custom-made. Mark always has the cleanest collection.

Jake
 Top of the page
ArchiMark Page Icon Posted 2024-04-23 6:49 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

torch - 2024-04-23 8:44 AM

Congratulations!
I love the cases you have for them too

Thanks for the good words....

Aldona shop on Etsy makes excellent cases to order.....highly recommend their work and easy to deal with.

Not cheap price, but for the quality, inexpensive.

Jake - 2024-04-23 10:10 AM

Not only form-fitting cases, but Mark's 200LX's case is custom-made. Mark always has the cleanest collection.

Jake

Thanks for your good words......

All the Aldona shop cases were custom made, sized to order, and selected which leather, etc......

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 9