x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

adrianovrm
adrianovrm Page Icon Posted 2005-08-21 4:12 PM
#
L downloaded l trial of the HP12C financial calculator from www.lygea.com. There l saw that is designed for pocket pc 2000, 2002, 2003 e 2003 SE . so l tried to installed unsucessfully.... Would somebody help me to make this working at my Jornada 720 ?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-08-21 8:06 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

nice calculator. just use aygshell.dll and nyditot virtual display (the bottom half of the program won't show without nyditot)
 Top of the page
adrianovrm
adrianovrm Page Icon Posted 2005-08-22 7:57 AM
#
OK, but the is that l dont have the cab file. l got the PC install version. when l try to install it . the activesync manager gives the following message : This software is not for this device. it will available when you attach a compatible device. L´m sure that is a POCKET 2000/Pocket2002 compatible version. how can i disable this message in a way that l can install the software. after that l will follow your tip and use the aygshell to it run and the nyditot to see all the progam on the screen. so dont you have any link to the CAB file or a way to cut off this PC install restrition ?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-08-22 10:15 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

oh just go to activesync folder, there'll be a new folder with the cab files. select the p12c160arm.cab and that's it.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.19 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 27