x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Anyway to Get MS PocketOffice Apps on Sig3 ?

ArchiMark Page Icon Posted 2005-08-21 7:59 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

Probably dumb question, but just in case....

Wondering if there's any way to get the MS PocketOffice apps onto my Sig3??

Only reason I ask, is that per my recent post about MarkSpace's MissingSync for Windows Mobile for Mac OSX (yes, I use Macs and Windows...), I got connected with my Sig3 but the sync plugins only sync to the MS Pocket Office apps. MarkSpace said that it would be a low priority to get other plugins created to sync with POS for example....

So just wondering....

Thanks!
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2005-08-22 2:51 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Hey Mark,
If by PocketOffice you mean PocketOutlook and syncing the PIM data to the PO database, then you can use any 3rd party apps that use that database, such as CE Agenda.

Does Sig III come with any PIM software?

I too wondered if I could get PocketOutlook for the Smartbook. But I'm starting to doubt it much. The POOM SDK already includes a viewer for all the PIM data, so anyone can compile that for use.

BTW I think I came across a Tasks app for PPC that worked on the SB, so if you want I can dig it back out too.

Edited by takwu 2005-08-22 2:56 AM
 Top of the page
ArchiMark Page Icon Posted 2005-08-22 9:44 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

Thanks, takwu..

Yes, I meant the apps that come with most PPC's, older HPC's....PocketWord, PocketExcel, PocketOutlook, etc....

As for SB, I sold it yesterday.... I might regret that, but I did it...

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8