x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Flat out bizarre idea

1 2
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-08-27 8:16 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

bruisedquasar - 2005-08-28 2:08 AM

My understanding is the fault lies with Microsoft. Hardware insiders have said that MS failed to upgrade the display drivers, so a display like the cheaper Zaurus SL-760 had isn't possible even today with any Windows handheld or PDA.

not true. i'm going to show my sigmarion III to you some time. it has a very good tft 800x480 screen..
or look at the Intermec 6651.

The NEC 780/790 & Jornada 680/720 was made so small daughter boards can be added to upgrade them. It seems to me if a daughter board with a rom for a newer version of O/S is possibile, it should be possible to put together a daughter board with a still different O/S & maybe some Flash Ram?

yes it is possible but difficult to do
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2005-08-27 10:26 PM
#
H/PC Elder

$900 for a new MP900?

NEC didn't shoot themselves in the foot, they blew both feet off with a bazooka. The retards in marketing didn't learn much of anything over the last 5 years, did they?

Cripes, I wish I had a job throwing out retarded numbers and getting paid for it.

Can't someone get it through the thick heads of HP, NEC, Sharp et all that moderinzed hpcs with a fair price will sell so fast they couldn't satisfy the demand?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-08-27 11:08 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

wallythacker - 2005-08-28 4:26 AM

Can't someone get it through the thick heads of HP, NEC, Sharp et all that moderinzed hpcs with a fair price will sell so fast they couldn't satisfy the demand?

ok, i'll try
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.235 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 11