x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Intermec Wifi OEM driver

wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2005-08-29 11:11 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Too bad I can't upload here. While messing around looking for a 6651 service manual I found the original 6651 wifi drivers!

It's obvious they're based on the prism ref drivers and they work fine with my assorted prism cards. They're no better or worse than the ref or Linky or compaq drivers. I'd upload a screenshot if I could so you can see the Intermec logo in the driver utility screen.

It's no big deal, but you know there's people out there that *must* have their software and
accessories from the original manufacturer.

I just think it's neat trivia , nothing more, to have the Intermec factory wifi drivers. I guess they add, what, at least $100 to the value
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-08-30 7:46 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Wally,

Yes I agree, having the original OEM drivers/utils/manuals/cd's etc is an important part of ownership to some of us. Nice job on the find.

Mind, I don't understand your problem with uploading, the forum supports attachment uploading up to 100KB.

You are welcome to email me the drivers and I will see about getting them into the HCL somewhere for you.
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2005-08-30 8:50 AM
#
H/PC Elder

I'm just doing my part to keep bandwidth use down a bit, but here they are in all their glory.
(They've worked with every prism card I own as well.) nm, I figured it out.

Edited by wallythacker 2005-08-30 9:00 AM

(Screen001.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Screen001.jpg (81KB - 20 downloads)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 9 - Executed queries : 61