x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Get Opera for FREE for 24 hours

C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-08-30 4:18 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Just a heads up to everyone that for one day only, to celebrate the 10th anneversary of the Opera browser. Opera are giving away free licenses to everyone who wants one for a limited time only.

You need to register for a code here:
http://my.opera.com/community/party/reg.dml

And you can download the latest release, here:
http://www.download.com/Opera/3000-2356_4-10421507.html?tag=excl

Happy hunting
 Top of the page
ET3D Page Icon Posted 2005-09-03 4:39 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Yeah, that was nice. I got the free codes, but I'm still using Opera 6 (which I bought a couple of years ago), because Opera 8 dropped the most important feature for me, which is the ability to change the default page size.

And had my Psion Series 5mx been working well, I'd also have installed Opera there, which would have been nice. I like it that they gave codes for so many OSs.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-09-03 6:45 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Yes it was good of them to offer keys for every OS, Win32, Linux, etc
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-09-03 3:27 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

ET3D - 2005-09-03 10:39 AM

Yeah, that was nice. I got the free codes, but I'm still using Opera 6 (which I bought a couple of years ago), because Opera 8 dropped the most important feature for me, which is the ability to change the default page size.

And had my Psion Series 5mx been working well, I'd also have installed Opera there, which would have been nice. I like it that they gave codes for so many OSs.

uh, still 6.0? it's quite decent even today but i'm glad to have upgraded to 8.0.

opera on the 5mx..? gee.. well you can browse with it but only if it's important to see some page.. oh and only one page at a time and you need to have lots of free ram.

i didn't notice they gave away a code even for epoc..
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9