x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Voice Recognition Software

Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2005-09-08 3:53 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I was going to post this uner the CE.NET area, but then thought maybe there is another alternative I don't know about.

Is there HPC voice recognition software available? Not for dictation purposes, but for commands and such.

I downloaded and installed on my 900C a program called Voice2Go. Got it here: http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1&jid=X868F49E318B9EA29B4C84592D86E2EA&platformId=2&N=96806%2034&productId=172265&R=172265

The only other file I needed to make it run was the Note_prj.dll which might even be available on this site...I didn't check until I downloaded it elsewhere. It seems to be very configureable, allowing me to determine the responses to voice commands I create.

The software installs on my 900C, senses and records my voice fine, and seems to open and close programs by voice command...though I am only in the prelimary investigation stages right now.

Anyway, thought I'd ask the question if I was missing something that already exists that is better?

Rich
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-09-08 4:36 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

The only one I know of is the Microsoft one for the WM4 generation.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/downloads/voicecommand/default.mspx

If/how well it could be coaxed to .net... pass
One to plague cmonex
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-09-08 5:14 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

only if someone sends me the stuff as i wasn't successful trying to download it.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2005-09-08 6:30 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I tried the Microsoft Voice Command program...so far okay, but it won't run until I find a driver...need an ARM CELLCORE.DLL according to executability check. Am looking for one now...

Rich
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-09-08 7:06 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

no hacked cellcore.dll exists for hpc's

i just read cellcore.dll is responsible for functions for connection manager or whatever (it is found in ppc's yeah), and also some phone functions.
some think it has something to do with serial.dll. so that's how flashplayer 6.0 works...
try to hexedit all instances of cellcore.dll to serial.dll... don't forget serial.dll is two letters shorter than cellcore.dll, so just replace the remaining hexas with 00 00 (preferably at the end...?).
do it for the whole cab installer, or if you've already installed it, for all .exes and .dlls.

or should i try it?
 Top of the page
hpcpro Page Icon Posted 2005-09-09 12:45 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

ArtComander is a recognition voice software. You need to configurate every voice command before. Henri (Handheld Attitude) has a software link at his site.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 46 - Executed queries : 26