x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

cyranoses
cyranoses Page Icon Posted 2005-09-08 10:11 PM
#
I want a dictionary for my Jornada 720. Microsoft offers a free encarta dictionary for their e-book reader but I can't find any version of it that will install on the HPC2000 system. Is there another reader that can use the .lit file?
 Top of the page
Rocketman Page Icon Posted 2005-09-09 12:35 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Please use the search function before asking a question like this that has been covered over and over. This should also probably be moved into HPC 2000 support as well, since you are asking about a specific platform.

There are numerous free dictionaries available for the Jornada. Also, Microsoft Reader can be made to work with the Jornada, you just need to do a little work on a full fledged PC in order to get the version that is installable to your Jornada activated.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-09-09 4:56 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

no need for activation if he wants to use it to read a free .lit.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-09-09 5:43 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved to HPC2000 support
 Top of the page
cyranoses
cyranoses Page Icon Posted 2005-09-09 11:25 AM
#
A search through the forum for book reader and dictionary did not yield the plethora of info you were so kind as to tell me were available there. You may heap as many insults upon me as you like if you will direct me to these articles or even if you will tell me which version of Mircrosoft Reader is installable on the hpc2000. Microsoft only has the latest version available.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-09-09 2:48 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

http://www.yetanotherhomepage.com/j7xx/

you can download ms reader for hpc2000 here

also this page has a lot of other hpc2000 software listed.

(use IE, firefox or opera will not work correctly with the page)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9