x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

ESCAPEMAX Page Icon Posted 2005-09-09 12:42 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Well all, Guess it time to leave the club. Need to sell my HP J680E. Bills keep piling up and my F***ing job keeps cutting hours. Used to get 50+. Now lucky to get 36. And I am Full Time.
Tiger Direct HP J680E with missing buttons Installed
2GB CF Card
3Com 10Mbps NIC
2 Batteries (One Standard, One 12Hour)
Car adapter (Cigar Plug)
AC Charger
OtterBox case
Serial Cable
Manual and cd-roms

Unit Works. Still has plastic on screen.
Make me an Offer in USD$.
Chris
C.J.PHILHOWER@WORLDNET.ATT.NET

Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-09-09 1:08 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I hope this is a tempoary setback until things improve, we'll sure be missing you around here
 Top of the page
ESCAPEMAX Page Icon Posted 2005-09-09 1:28 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Getting a 2nd job is HARD. My primary job keeps changing my schedule. Every week I work different hours. Different days off. Being an Assistant Manager I have to be available. All these headaches for a lousy $22K a year. No Overtime. No Bonus. As a result, I am considerring Declaring Bankruptcy. Cant make this months car payment. Then there is the matter of Rent due on the 1st.
I've been getting hit hard lately. Received $100 for Birthday present. Spent $120 to fix my truck. made $100 fixing my Dads truck. Spent it on a new pair of glasses due to the Hinge pulling apart. Everytime I make a dime, I spend a Dollar fixing somehting.
Chris

Edited by ESCAPEMAX 2005-09-09 1:32 PM
 Top of the page
ESCAPEMAX Page Icon Posted 2005-09-30 5:46 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I just got an e-mail from someone interested. Not from this forum. Asking me how much I want for the setup?. I am not sure. What would be a Fair asking price?
The CF is a SanDisk, Everything works. Looks like new.
Chris
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9