x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2004-11-27 3:30 PM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

You all know what this is about, so, anyone know an alternative way to get a printout of the rom files of a 728?) My guess is it can be done with a pc linked to it)-C:Amie, I do know how dangeous Microsoft and its EULA can be. There is no way that I will actually release it on the web, especially because I am pretty sure that Somee logs my ip (grr I don't like that) Although, email would be a good way of transportation Or maybe going to a library and uploading it to a public space...Yeah I am getting out of it again. (I don't want to be arrested, yet ) For the moment, it is perfectly legal as far as I know to post the differences of the dates that dll's were made online. And that could be a useful reference for many things too.(Don't worry I always think everything through) (3x)

Edited by programsynthesiser 2004-11-27 3:32 PM
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2004-12-05 9:08 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Well comeon now, anyone doing this? I'll check around online to see if anyone has already done this (doubtful)
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2004-12-06 9:01 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Everyone logs your IP my friend.

The thing with it is not the distribution or the will that is at fault. It is the fact that we currently have no way to lift the files, so saying how you'll do it is moot.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2004-12-07 7:06 PM
#
H/PC Elder

aww

-The jornada's are pretty strong. Mine fell flat on its face, er, screen (grr stupid dock!) and its fine...I just need to get a really small torx screwdriver and tighten the right hinge a bit now...So how bad can Clinton's be?

Yes C:Amie, I KNOW you will have a follow up post on me dropping mine.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 26