x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Any Mapping/GPS (CF) Software?

ramablama Page Icon Posted 2005-09-14 10:24 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I have a NEC MP 790 which runs Handheld PC 2000. I am looking for good GPS mapping software. Does MS Streets & Trips 2005 work? It comes with a CF GPS receiver, but does it work with Handheld PC? What other good software is out there? Thx

Edited by ramablama 2005-09-14 10:28 AM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-09-14 12:40 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

you should have paid attention to where you put this thread... it's not the relevant forum.

anyway search for gps or map software, you'll find many threads on this topic.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-09-14 9:04 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

ramablama - 2005-09-14 8:24 AM

I have a NEC MP 790 which runs Handheld PC 2000. I am looking for good GPS mapping software. Does MS Streets & Trips 2005 work? It comes with a CF GPS receiver, but does it work with Handheld PC? What other good software is out there? Thx

It MIGHT work, because system requirements...

http://www.microsoft.com/products/info/product.aspx?view=22&pcid=78efd7a7-53d3-4815-a8b9-315ff5bf1109&type=req

...state that it can be used with a pocket pc running Windows CE 3.0 or later. So, if you have the Pocket PC .dil package (I believe you can PM cmonex about the .dil package) but I do not know if CF card will work...

Joseph

Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-09-14 9:25 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

The Pocket PC dll files are avaliable at cmonex's website. (website link is http://izemize.fw.hu/hpc.php) There are two processors avaliable for dlls, arm and mips.

Thank You, cmonex for posting Pocket PC dlls. It really moves us H/PC users up to Piddle PC apps.

Joseph
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-09-15 12:13 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

tenjeangosi - 2005-09-15 3:25 AM

The Pocket PC dll files are avaliable at cmonex's website. (website link is http://izemize.fw.hu/hpc.php) There are two processors avaliable for dlls, arm and mips.

Thank You, cmonex for posting Pocket PC dlls. It really moves us H/PC users up to Piddle PC apps.

Joseph

you're welcome
when i tried to hack a program for the first time.. i couldn't find the dlls anywhere... eventually someone emailed them to me. that was when i decided to post them
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-09-26 6:00 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved to H/PC General from Reviews

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 10