x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

BSquare power handels and bluetooth expansion

angelo
angelo Page Icon Posted 2005-09-22 10:48 AM
#
i i received today in italy the famous Bsquare sold on ebay in germany (CE NET 4.1)

its a good one (altough there is a dead pixel , btw at that price there must be something wrong!

i tried gprs connection today but is terrible slow

so i want ask if is possible to connect via bluetooth with another UMTS phone

(i saw in NETWORK > MAKE NEWCONNECTION > DIRECT CONNECTION > BluetoothDCN

or in DIALUP CONNECTION >BluetoothDUN

i want connect UMTS or EDGE (in italy we have) with bluetooth

and i want buy a SD Bluetooth card, wich one??
thanx angelo
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-09-22 2:43 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

hm... i have no idea if it works with another phone but my guess is yes, if you have standard remote networking (i see you do), gprs (edge, umts ...) is the same stack as plain dialup (i heard so). report success (or failure)!

i think socket sd bluetooth will work with it

how much did you pay for it? you're saying it was a superb deal. .. i heard others got it for 99 GBP.. it is really worth that and even more
 Top of the page
iamjoe Page Icon Posted 2005-09-22 3:43 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

cmonex - 2005-09-23 2:43 AM

hm... i have no idea if it works with another phone but my guess is yes, if you have standard remote networking (i see you do), gprs (edge, umts ...) is the same stack as plain dialup (i heard so). report success (or failure)!

i think socket sd bluetooth will work with it

how much did you pay for it? you're saying it was a superb deal. .. i heard others got it for 99 GBP.. it is really worth that and even more

the sellers first sold it @ 119 Euros. But He soon closed the auction. only a few PPl got one PH at such a low price.

Then the price keeps going up. 139 149. Now is 149 without shipping.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-09-22 3:59 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

hm, 149 euros... wondering if i should get one for that price!
 Top of the page
angelo
angelo Page Icon Posted 2005-09-24 7:21 AM
#
i was one of the first to buy it in ebay.de

i paid 119!!mmm very good

i played a couple of day
i can say its superb, has a big 4" display (no other pda has it)as big retro-illumination, and a wonderful 640x480

i tried internet explore and i logged in ebay site, altough i shut connection couse was too much slow!

the only bad thing is that is too much weight!
 Top of the page
angelo
angelo Page Icon Posted 2005-09-24 7:23 AM
#
ps i have to buy a standard SD bluetooth card of a specific one for WIN CE.NET??
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-09-24 11:41 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

not all bt cards will work, only those that has a ce.net driver. (not wm2003) for example socket bluetooth. i'm not sure if others will work as the PHH uses a sdio now technology, or whatever

and.. well, there are several other pda's that have 4" and 640x480.
two pocketpcs, toshiba e800/805, and hp hx4700, but they're pocketpcs and the OS doesn't use that resolution by default (so hacking is needed).
and another pda-phone that has hpc OS (actually wince 3.0 but it is fully compatible with hpc2000), so it is 640x480 by default, but that's very rare in europe
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.136 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9