x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Help with the BSquare PHH!

1 2
Slaine Page Icon Posted 2005-11-08 5:45 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi, good morning.

cmonex

I just did it again, I deleted the old one, downloaded it again and copied it....same thing.
When I click on the AcroRd32.exe icon it goes straight to the taskbar and stais there forever, and it sais Licence Agreement....
now is 5 minutes with that windows minimized in there, I can uuse the PHH meanwhile, but the window wont close at all until I do a soft reset.....something is worng with that Adobe or with my PHH....wich one'll be???
Any other idea? Thanks for the help
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-11-08 12:53 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

didn't you press enter??
acrobat reader does that at the first launch, on everyone's PHH and on other machines as well. you just press enter and acrobat reader will launch fine after that.
 Top of the page
iamjoe Page Icon Posted 2005-11-08 2:03 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Slaine - 2005-11-08 5:45 PM

Hi, good morning.

cmonex

I just did it again, I deleted the old one, downloaded it again and copied it....same thing.
When I click on the AcroRd32.exe icon it goes straight to the taskbar and stais there forever, and it sais Licence Agreement....
now is 5 minutes with that windows minimized in there, I can uuse the PHH meanwhile, but the window wont close at all until I do a soft reset.....something is worng with that Adobe or with my PHH....wich one'll be???
Any other idea? Thanks for the help

Did you ever press Enter?
 Top of the page
Slaine Page Icon Posted 2005-11-08 2:26 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi, good night.

For crying out loud!!!! YES, I did press enter
Still the same, not working at all.
I did it again, whats going on??? is my PHH broken??? is there something wrong with the link??? help, thanks
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-11-08 2:57 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

try to press tab 3x and then enter.
the link should be good, but i cant test it now, as i have had to send back my PHH for a replacement unit (many things have gone wrong with it)
as soon as i get the replacement, i can test again but i think the tab-enter method should help...
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 10