x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

WinWatch: menus and windows for PPC software on HPC

1 2 3 4
ghmcraenen
ghmcraenen Page Icon Posted 2005-12-19 3:35 AM
#
cmonex - 2005-12-18 3:09 PM

is this the 3.22 version? i have no idea... you can try checking if you have TOOLHELP.DLL in your windows folder on your j720. (it should have it but who knows)

oh and you must install it in ram...

Yep. That all works out ok. I'll try and contact Nyditot. Thanks for your help.
 Top of the page
gcraenen Page Icon Posted 2005-12-23 8:10 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

OK. I've got it all working. Running Virtual Display with 640x480 landscape mode and Pocket Fritz 2 with some tweaked libraries. Runs nicely, is readable and fully functional.

Now, let's see if I can get a Sudoku game running the same way

Thanks everyone for their help.

Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2005-12-26 6:16 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

CE Geek - 2005-12-09 3:08 PM

I've just noticed that, when using Win+X, the underlying screen that becomes exposed remains inaccessible by stylus. In the screen captured below, tapping desktop icons or moving the stylus there does not do anything on the desktop screen, but instead moves the virtual Rubik's Cube in the image, just as happens when the stylus is moved within the screen of the app itself. In other words, rather than actually "cutting off" part of the app screen, it makes it transparent. Maybe this is a crazy idea, but it'd be cool if windows could be fully cut and then moved on the screen, allowing one to look at two (maybe even three) apps at once and even switch between them while still seeing what's going on in each. Is there any way that this could be possible, ShadowMaster? (I hope I don't sound too demanding - I'm really just curious. It's a great and very useful tool as it is.)

Okay, now I'm really embarrassed. Just uncheck "Fix Window(s) Position" and all the above wishes come true.
 Top of the page
1 2 3 4
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9