x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

i just got my 680e and i have a problem

help
help Page Icon Posted 2005-09-23 4:58 PM
#
ok I dont have aproblem with the actual unit so far but when I but my wireerless card in it does not go in smothly like in a laptop and 2 it says it sees the divice i put the name hit enter but it still dos not work the program say that the wiresless card is not installed.

pls help me
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-09-23 7:05 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

You need to source drivers for the adapter.
Windows CE, unlike XP is low footprint so does not come with a driver database.

Look in the HCL for compatibility.
 Top of the page
help
help Page Icon Posted 2005-09-23 7:20 PM
#
i installed windows ce 2.11 drivers. this card is in the copatabilaty list and what do u mean sorce drivers i put in the card and it askes me to put a driver name????
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-09-24 6:19 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

The make/model of the NIC would really be helpful about now...
 Top of the page
help
help Page Icon Posted 2005-09-24 9:50 AM
#
OK I have the enterasys Roam About PC card. I have the 680e.I got the 6.28 drivers for 2.11. and when i install it it says that is is done and i soft reset then i put my card in and it says type the name of the driver. And in the wireless utilaty that came with it that on my HP 680e says "error-no driver" But i have installed the driver and in the controlpanel>network. I see the 3 diffrent drivers the wireless driver and two ethernet drivers. Is it supose to automaticly install the card? I dont know What to do.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-09-24 1:07 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Type:
WLRBT46

Tap ok, and it'll load the driver
 Top of the page
help
help Page Icon Posted 2005-09-24 2:15 PM
#
now i typed that in and now that screen does not pop up saysing to type it in. but it still say error no driver? and no lightes go on on the card ether.
 Top of the page
help
help Page Icon Posted 2005-09-24 2:23 PM
#
also I forgot to say that in my system settings in slot one or two its not showing up.
 Top of the page
Theodosus Page Icon Posted 2005-09-25 4:03 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Are you installing with the CD that came with the Roamabout card? Is the card a Enterasys networks RoamAbout PCMCIA (PC Card) 802.11 DS High Rate, that says WiFi in the bottom left corner?

If so, I have a CAB form automatic installer + driver and utility for the J 680e. You just click the CAB and it installs for you. Fast & easy.

Theo
 Top of the page
thescreensavers
thescreensavers Page Icon Posted 2005-09-25 5:09 PM
#
I have the driver its jsut the OS in the 6803 is having troble reading the driver or the card I dont know it just says in the utilaty err0r-no driver. and i cant do any thing.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9