x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS [Global] EXCLNT Sigmarion3 + Extras!

ArchiMark Page Icon Posted 2005-09-26 10:19 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

Greetings,

Have Excellent condition Sigmarion 3 for sale along with the following:

-Screen Protector (on Sig3)

-Original Stylus

-3 in 1 Stylus

-Pen Refill for 3 in 1 Stylus

-AC Adaptor

-USB Sync Cable

-PDAir Leather Case

-Manual

-Original Box

The above cost me $575 USD. Asking only $470 + shipping.

Only have used it a couple of hours in the past 1.5 months that I’ve had it. Really in excellent condition.

Please email me DIRECTLY Off-Forum if interested. (msrebnik AT earthlink DOT net).

Have 100% Positive eBay feedback (marksreb).

Thanks!
 Top of the page
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-10-11 1:33 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Hi, i'm just writing to let you guys (and girl ) know that i have paid Mark for his sigmarion. he's supposed to be sending it today. I'll keep you informed of how my transaction with him fared. I'm so excited about it
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-11 3:31 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

ahh nice. hope you're going to like it
 Top of the page
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-10-11 11:44 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Update: Mark has shipped the item today, as he promised. I'm so anxious!!
 Top of the page
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-10-20 10:22 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Hi there!
I got to home after a busy day, only to find a USPS box in the dining room table. i tooked the box and turned it around axiously to find who the sender was... i looked and it said "Mark S.". All i could do then was SHOUT!!!! I rushed to my room, opened the box, which was partially empty. Inside, i found the Sig box, the PDAir case box and a folder with printed stuff. I quickly proceeded to open the Sig box and as i slowly realized it's contents, all i could say was OMG!!. I took the slim and beautiful Sig out of the box and immediately turned it on. The gorgeous TFT screen turned on and i could see the WinCe user info screen. It had my personal data on it , and the extra info box had the following text written: "Hope you have fun with Sig". I clicked on it and i saw how amazing was the 800x480 screen. I played with it like about an hour, then i remembered what did i went home for... i had to eat you know?. so i ate quickly, got out of the and then went back to my internet cafe (of course carrying the sig3 with me). I haven't had to play with it any more time, but in the little time i've spend messing with it, i've realized that it completely fulfilled my expectatives. When i close the cafe, by 22:00 PM (GMT -6) i'll stay for a while installing software on it. It makes me sad because i think on my J728, but at the very same time an inmense sense of happiness surrounds me. It's partially in Jap (still) a language i don't have a clue of, but still i can say it's my dream HPC.

Thank you very much Mark, this is an incredible little gadget.
Cmonex: yes, i do like it, very much!!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-21 12:09 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

hehh glad to hear you like it!

yeh it would be the dream hpc if only i had an extended (or two ) battery for it
and maybe some programs would install easier...
it is very close tho (to the dream)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 29