x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS MobilePro 900C with extras

DataHaunt
DataHaunt Page Icon Posted 2005-09-27 12:06 PM
#
I love this unit and have fun using it, but unfortunately, due to an increased workload and projects, I will have to start using a laptop for the foreseeable future.

I won’t be using the MP900C and I hate to see the unit just sit there unused.

So, before I list the unit on eBay I thought I’d see if anyone here would be interested in the unit.

It is a MP900 that I upgraded to the 900C software. The unit is in good condition with only a few scratches on the case and there are no dead pixels on the screen that I have noticed.

The only major issue is the battery lock. The internal switch is in the “locked” position and the actual clip does not engage, however the batter is retained by the other clip and has never fallen out or disconnected on me during transport or use.

The battery has been upgraded to the expanded MP900 version. Depending on what I am doing with the unit, I get at least 5 hours use.

I even have a copy of the original CD that contains the USB drivers and programs for the 900C.

The unit comes with three styluses and the original battery and USB sync cable as well.

Shipping will be insured from Virginia. If you are interested, give me your address and I can quote you shipping.

I am asking $450 for the unit, batteries, software, USB sync cable, extra styluses and AC adaptor.

I also have a CF wireless card with software and drivers that I can add for $25.

Email me with any questions and I will do my best to answer.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by DataHaunt 2005-09-27 12:16 PM
 Top of the page
DataHaunt
DataHaunt Page Icon Posted 2005-10-01 11:01 PM
#
If anyone is interested, it is up for auction now, with several extras added.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5815019211

Top of the page
Ceya Page Icon Posted 2005-10-02 10:24 AM
#
H/PC Elite

i sent your pms replies. you never sent me you snail mail addy.

S/F,
CEYA!
wasn't meant to be....
 Top of the page
DataHaunt
DataHaunt Page Icon Posted 2005-10-08 11:55 PM
#
You asked for shipping costs and I replied with the amount. That was the last PM I recieved from you.

You never indicated if you wanted to purchased the unit or asked for my mailing address.

You could have also contacted my via email or contacted me throguh the auction site.

Top of the page
Ceya Page Icon Posted 2005-10-11 3:55 PM
#
H/PC Elite

That was the reason I asked for the shipping price.
again as I stated it wasn't meant to be..

S/F<
CEYA!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 27