x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

fragenmensch Page Icon Posted 2005-09-27 3:25 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

is there any software which helps me to use apps as FFtp,FTNet, PocketCMD etc, who base on STDIN/STDOUT/STDERR in/output???I Heard from PocketConsole(Symbolictools.de) but it didnt work on my hp 620LX(sh3,16MB ram;wce2.00).
Maybe there's a possibility with PocketC(Orbworks.com) to open and control the STD-lines?!?

thanks,
marco
 Top of the page
dgt123
dgt123 Page Icon Posted 2005-10-10 7:58 AM
#
 Top of the page
chiark Page Icon Posted 2005-10-11 5:37 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

Aye, if you're wanting to port stuff, Rainer's page is an excellent start. He also runs a mailing list which you might want to check out.
 Top of the page
fragenmensch Page Icon Posted 2005-10-11 2:41 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

hrhr.prting stuff :-(
i can only program visual basic.
w32console is real nice, but it URGENTLY needs a workaround that it doesnt hang up always. it freezes up the whole system(3 hard resets meanwhile :-(). and the RCXtools which would be REAL good for me say that the RCXEditor.exe and RCXControl.exe are no W_CE apps.....:-(

and rainer keuchel doesnt answer on my emails:-(
do you have the same problem?
or can you rebuild me the files(hp620lx,ce2.00,sh3)
thanks,
marco
 Top of the page
dgt123
dgt123 Page Icon Posted 2005-10-27 6:21 AM
#
If you download the console binaries: http://www.rainer-keuchel.de/wince/console-1.3-all-platforms.tar.gz there should be a binary for "wince-sh3-hpc-wce200\". This should work on your 620lx WinCE 2.00 SH3 device shouldn't it?

Don't forget to install the celib.dll 3.04 to the \Windows directory too as per instructions at http://www.rainer-keuchel.de/wince/console.html

Hope this helps.

(console.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments console.JPG (29KB - 40 downloads)
 Top of the page
fragenmensch Page Icon Posted 2005-10-27 3:20 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

No, you need the HKLM/Environment key.

This is the reason for not-booting. needed some hours for this;-)
And you have to edit the _console file and replace all builtin with pipeable and when you have eg the nqc port, you have to write "\r\npipeable nqc\r\n" so that console prints out STDOUT.

Marco
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 11