x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Herbert Page Icon Posted 2005-09-28 10:48 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I'm specifically looking for the 4100 since it runs on regular AAs. NOT interested in the 4500 or 4600.
The unit should be in perfect working order.
I know I push my luck now: I would prefer a machine with the 2.11 upgrade, but I know those are super rare.

Anybody has one floating around in a drawer?

Thanks
Herbert
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2005-09-28 11:13 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Top of the page
Herbert Page Icon Posted 2005-09-28 12:34 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Rich,

thanks for the tip, but I'm really looking for a Mobilon 4100.

Herbert
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-09-28 2:21 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

Herbert - 2005-09-28 6:34 PM

thanks for the tip, but I'm really looking for a Mobilon 4100.

why? i have one, if you need any information about this model i can help you (sorry, it's not for sale and i guess the shipping would be more than that the unit is worth).

i have another CE 2.0 device and can compare them if you're interested..

or are you specifically looking for the nice keyboard? that's the only reason i'm not selling it i've never seen such a usable keyboard on anything else that was not "laptop style".
 Top of the page
Herbert Page Icon Posted 2005-09-28 4:03 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

cmonex - 2005-09-28 3:21 PM

why? i have one, if you need any information about this model i can help you (sorry, it's not for sale and i guess the shipping would be more than that the unit is worth).

i have another CE 2.0 device and can compare them if you're interested..

or are you specifically looking for the nice keyboard? that's the only reason i'm not selling it i've never seen such a usable keyboard on anything else that was not "laptop style".

The keyboard and the built quality is exactly what I'm looking for. I write a lot and found the Sharp's keyboard outstanding I had a 4100 before and I found it a good unit. Back then I traded it in for a Pocket PC. I shouldn't have done that. I liked the screen, too, it was relatively readable outdoors. This is one of the main downfalls of my Jornada 680 and all the units with color screens.

Herbert
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-09-28 6:55 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

Herbert - 2005-09-28 10:03 PM

The keyboard and the built quality is exactly what I'm looking for. I write a lot and found the Sharp's keyboard outstanding I had a 4100 before and I found it a good unit. Back then I traded it in for a Pocket PC. I shouldn't have done that. I liked the screen, too, it was relatively readable outdoors. This is one of the main downfalls of my Jornada 680 and all the units with color screens.

Herbert

hm, yes we agree, keyboard is excellent
build quality.. well the casing looks so cheap i don't know how it was selling for 700$ or something like that. and it has only one slot
but everything else is very nice about the unit
so... good luck with finding a 4100 in good shape!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.172 - Cached queries : 46 - Executed queries : 26