x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

bSquare Powerhandheld

Soni
Soni Page Icon Posted 2005-10-06 4:44 PM
#
Hello,
i bought a bSquare Powerhandheld on ebay last month. The first 2 days everything was allright. But then i couldn't calibrate the screen. As the screen apears: "Carefully press anh briefly hold...." the target moves. But There is no chance to save the changes. I sent it back to the seller because after a hardreset the phh didn't start because of the calibration. It didn't turn to the next screen. With the new one, there is the same problem.
Can anybody help me???

(Sorry for my terrible english)
 Top of the page
Soni
Soni Page Icon Posted 2005-10-06 4:47 PM
#
....i can't user the stylus correctly. I have to press the stylus right of the point i want to cklick!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-06 5:39 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

Soni - 2005-10-06 10:47 PM

....i can't user the stylus correctly. I have to press the stylus right of the point i want to cklick!

how do you mean? did you fix the problem eventually?
the whole calibration thing is about pressing the stylus right in the middle of the crosshair! you need to be doing the calibration *precisely* before the bsquare will allow you to go on. read the instructions carefully.
if that's not the problem, let us know.
 Top of the page
Soni
Soni Page Icon Posted 2005-10-07 4:57 PM
#
thats not the problem.
i did a hardreset and now i can't start the bsquare.
the calibration sreen isnt going on!
even esape isnt working now!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-07 9:01 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

ooh... but you still have warranty on it, don't you?
anyway before sending it back.. try to leave it without power for a few days, it might help.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8