x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

(UK) SWAP/WANTED Jornada 720

adamo
adamo Page Icon Posted 2005-10-12 4:24 PM
#

Hi all,

I have returned to my Jornada 680e purely because I love that keyboard...nothing else even my Psion 5 compares for me...I even bought a new Nokia 9300 but it isn't good enough for me to leave the laptop at home for the day like the Jornada...

Saying that it's not really quick enough for me to use for work day in day out so I am after a Jornada 720. I thought I'd try here first before hitting the eBay run...I have a BSquare PHH with cradle/charger etc in immaculate condition, the 680e in average condition and my Treo 600 (fair few scratches but runs 100%) with a stack of licenced software, plus a few other things here and there.

Anyone have a 720 or something similar with a good keyboard in the UK they want to swap for any of the above or 2 of the above etc etc? The other option is that I use my Palm IR Wireless keyboard and a Pocket PC if someone has one laying around with ok spec.

Let me know, grab a bargain. If you see something you want, for example BSquare + cash let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
Adam
adamoneill@idx.com.au
 Top of the page
blaznc
blaznc Page Icon Posted 2005-10-15 1:28 PM
#
Sent you an email. Let me know!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.109 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 8