x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

MoMagnum
MoMagnum Page Icon Posted 2005-10-13 8:24 PM
#
Can I use the synchronized files part of activesync (Jornada 680E) to sync files to a directory on my Compact Flash Card instead of iteral ram? I have a lot of files and I don't want to fill tne internal memory. BTW, I like the Jornada so much, I just bought another one!
 Top of the page
anakin
anakin Page Icon Posted 2005-10-15 10:44 AM
#
I've tried this on my J690, with any registry editor check this registry entry:

\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows CE Services

Change the string value of FileSyncPath from the default \My Documents\Synchronized Files to your CF eg. \Storage Card2\Synchronized Files.

The files actualy get synchronized properly, but however Active Sync always show the status as not synchronized ... don't know why...
 Top of the page
MoMagnum
MoMagnum Page Icon Posted 2005-10-16 10:39 AM
#
Thank you, that does work. Going to have to get used to the status thing though unless someone else can help us Thanks again
Moe
 Top of the page
dgt123
dgt123 Page Icon Posted 2005-11-09 2:04 PM
#
There is another way:

MobSync - v0.9.4. You can keep the standard ActiveSync file synchronisation to main RAM + setup this synchronisation for a Storage Card folder. Then you can drop the larger files to this sync folder.

Here is a site with a pic: http://www.pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php?soft=985

Its a PC app & uses the ActiveSync connection to do the file transfer work so I think it should be compatible with your device.

Top of the page
dgt123
dgt123 Page Icon Posted 2005-11-09 2:04 PM
#
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 11